Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of booking. It is important a submission by you of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms, Third Party Providers and hotels may impose (and you must comply with) their own terms and conditions in relation to their Travel Products (Product Terms) (for example, an airline's terms of carriage, the cancellation conditions of a hotel booking). You must accept and agree to those Product Terms to complete your Booking. You should carefully read the Product Terms specific to the applicable Travel Products before completing your Booking.
Bestway Travel acts as an agent for airlines and wholesale travel companies and other suppliers providing services, including accommodation and transportation services. Bestway Travel is not a provider of services and has no responsibility for services provided or not provided by Third Party. No warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service or product is given. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by those service providers. It is essential that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions and limitations of liability of those service providers as you will be bound by them.
If any travel service provider is unable to provide the services which you have purchased from them, your remedy shall lie against the provider and not Bestway Travel.
Bestway Travel acts as agent on behalf of the applicable Third Party Provider(s) in providing access to facility flight bookings. Flight fulfilment is provided by the airline(s) selected at the time of finalising the booking. For your air travel, you are bound by the terms and conditions of the selected airline(s).
Bestway Travel is not responsible for subsequent changes to airline scheduled departure times, departure dates or flight cancellations.
In making the booking you agree to:
- to comply with the selected Hotel(s) terms and conditions; and
- that any further charges relating to your Booking (for example, additional bedding, locally
payable taxes, resort fees, minibar charges, and any transfer costs and meals not included in the price of the room(s) booked) will be paid by you, directly to the applicable Hotel.
Packaged holidays (Packages) are made available by Bestway Travel combining Third Party Provided Travel Products. You agree:
(a) to comply with the applicable Product Terms for each of the Travel Products; and
(b) that any further charges relating to your Booking (for example, additional bedding, locally payable taxes, resort fees, minibar charges, and any transfer costs and meals not included in the Package charges) will be invoiced by, and paid by you to, the applicable hotel or Third Party Provider.
Bestway Travel is not authorised to disclose the component pricing of the packaged Travel Products.
(a) Third Party Providers make cars available to hire through the Website. Where you hire a car:
- you enter into a contract to hire that car directly with the Third Party Provider;
- you must comply with any Product Terms and requirements of that Third Party Provider (including procuring the appropriate insurance) and the driving laws of the country in which you have hired the car; and
- Bestway Travel has no responsibility for and excludes all liability in relation to that car hire.
(b) The car rental booking price is guaranteed in the local currency of the car rental location and has been converted to Australian dollars (where applicable) at the current rate of exchange. The price in Australian dollars may vary as a result of currency exchange fluctuations and as such can only be used as a guide.
(c) Your credit card details will be supplied to the car rental company to secure your booking and you will be required at car pick-up to provide your credit card.
Third-party insurers makes travel insurance (Insurance) available to purchase through the Website. Before you purchase Insurance you must read and consider the product disclosure statement before making any decision to proceed.
If you purchase Insurance:
- you enter into a contract in respect of that Insurance directly with the third-party insurer;
- Bestway Travel does not act as an insurer or provide that Insurance to you; and
- Bestway Travel has no responsibility for and excludes all liability in relation to that Insurance, including in relation to any claims made by you under it.
Cruise Packages Third Party cruise packages available based on special group allotment . Before you must read and understand the product disclosure statement before making any decision to proceed.
Airline Tickets Reservation Services
All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Bookings will be accepted up until 3 business days prior to departure date. Airfares quoted are valid for 1 days from booking date, and are subject to change, withdrawal or alteration by airlines without notice, prior to the final ticketing process being completed. Government tax, airport charge, fuel surcharges are current at time of booking but are subject to change without prior notice to the agency or passenger. Prices, taxes, and schedule are not guaranteed until ticketed. Additional departure taxes may be applicable at some airports and payable in the local currency directly on departure. Any pre-reserved seating is subject to change at any time by the airlines. Individual airline conditions do apply and these can be obtained by contacting Bestway Travel consultants or by contacting the airline direct, via phone or the airline’s website. Airlines featured in this document do not by virtue of their endorsement represent themselves either as contracting with any purchaser of a holiday from Bestway Travel or as having any legal relationship with such a purchaser. Frequent flyer miles may not be accruable on packaged fares. All applicable airline rules and restrictions apply. Schedules are subject to change without notice; it is the passengers' responsibility to call the Airline within 72 hours prior to departure date to reconfirm booking and acknowledge any schedule change. Failure to check in at least two hours to departure may result in denied boarding, and no refund will be granted. Passengers transferring from one airline carrier to another are responsible for their luggage.
Hotel-Specific Pricing Terms & Conditions
Room Occupancy & Bedding Configuration
(a) All prices shown are based on the occupancy you have requested, using the existing bedding in the room. If additional or rollaway beds are required, these are subject to availability at the property only and additional charges may be payable to the property directly.
(b) Please ensure that the occupancy you have requested is correct before you complete your booking.
(c) Special Requests and Specific Assistance
Special requests (e.g. non-smoking facilities or a balcony) and specific assistance requirements (for example, if you require specialised equipment at the hotel) are not guaranteed and may result in additional charges being payable directly to the hotel.
Errors & Omissions
(a) We reserve the right to amend your booking in consultation with you where an error or omission was made in relation to the product or services purchased and;
- the error/omission was made in circumstances outside our control; or
- the error/omission was made by the Third Party Provider and they have advised that they are unable to provide the purchased product or services at the price advertised or at all; or
- the error/omission made by us or the Third Party Provider leads to a material and unreasonable outcome (for example, a luxury hotel booked at AUD1)
(b) We remind you that we publish all content on our sites in good faith; however, all content is provided by Third Party Providers and we do not check or verify the accuracy of this information. Quality ratings provided are for information purposes only, vary considerably from one country to another, and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind. For instance;
- Information related to mapping and distances are also provided for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind of the hotel’s location.
- Images displayed on our site may comprise of the hotel’s rooms, suites, restaurants, guest facilities and surroundings. Again, we do not check or verify these images. Please note that the room images displayed may not depict the actual room you have booked.
(c) Errors and omissions on our sites are corrected upon learning of the same. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation without liability or penalty to you, if an error or omission occurs in any of the circumstances outlines above.
You may be requested to contact a hotel prior to your arrival if you are arriving outside of the property’s normal reception hours or if check in is at an alternative location after hours. If you fail to make arrangements for check in with the hotel you have booked, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and will not be responsible for the cost of relocation.
Upon check in, a hotel may require you to present government-issued ID and/or a credit card/cash deposit to cover incidental expenses during your stay. The credit card/cash deposit is not related to payment received by us.
A hotel may also ask you to present government issued ID that matches the name on your booking.
If you fail to provide either of the above to the hotel, you may be denied check in. In these instances we may refuse to provide a refund and we cannot be held liable for any costs (e.g. for relocation to another hotel) incurred as a result.
We remind you that we are an intermediary only, and upon booking, your contract is between yourself and the hotel you have booked. If the services provided by the hotel fall below your expectations, it is your responsibility to raise this with the hotel during your stay. If you fail to provide the hotel with reasonable opportunity to resolve your complaints, our ability to request a refund after you have checked out will be limited and may not be possible at all.
Renovations and Closures
We endeavour to make any information related to renovations or facility closures available to you on our site. Periods of closure are advised by our suppliers and/or the hotel and may be subject to change without notice.
In the unlikely event of relocation due to a hotel’s inability to accommodate you, we reserve the right to provide you with a suitable alternative hotel or provide a full refund. You do not have to accept an offered alternative; in that instance, we will provide you with a full refund of the value of the original hotel booking that is unable to be accommodated as booked.
Compulsory Special Events
Many hotels around the world require guests to pay for and attend celebratory events on special occasions such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day. Room rates shown generally exclude the cost of attending these events. Please enquire directly at the hotel you have selected if you are planning to stay over festive periods.
Due to the dynamic nature of rates and inventory, the room price may change while you are in the process of completing your booking. If this does occur, you will be advised of this price change before your booking is confirmed, and be given the opportunity to select another hotel or room type.
Tour-Specific Pricing Terms & Conditions
Reservation & Deposit
For Booking made directly through Bestway Travel need to submit a Booking Form along with a deposit outlined. The deposit is non -refundable and payable within 7days of reservation. Bookings without a deposit paid on time are subject to possible cancellation and Late Payment Fees set forth in this document.
For vouchers purchased through a Third Party Providers The purchase of vouchers does not automatically guarantee availability of a given departure date. You must complete and submit a Bestway Travel Booking Form along with a copy of each traveller’s passport photo page to secure your dates. Bestway Travel reserves the right to correct any errors in rates quoted or calculated, or any omissions made at any time during booking and invoicing. Any verbal quote provided is an indication only of the final price and is subject to confirmation in writing.
Amendment & Administration Fees All booking variations made 30 days or more after booking; including transferring between tour packages and departure dates, incur an amendment fee from $110 per person per change to be paid at the time of the change (other fees may apply). Amendments within 90 days of departure will be regarded as a cancellation and will incur heavy penalties. Bookings requiring reissue of air tickets and other documents will incur an additional administration fee from $150 per person. All fees associated with amendments to default group itineraries or set arrangements; such as airline upgrades, stopovers, self-arranged stay behinds and any breakaways from the group, are payable immediately at the time of the change. Changes must be made in writing by the person who made the original booking, or his or her travel agent. Once a booking is confirmed, name transfers are not permitted and will be regarded as a cancellation.
Cancellation by Customer All cancellations must be made in writing to Bestway Travel and will be subject to the following cancellation charges from the date the written cancellation is received:
For bookings made directly through Bestway Travel 90 days or more prior to departure; loss of deposit plus administration fees plus the cost of the air and cruise tickets. 89-61 days prior to departure; loss of deposit and 50% of total booking cost plus the cost of the air and cruise tickets. 60-31 days prior to departure; loss of deposit and 75% of total booking cost plus the cost of the air and cruise tickets.30 days or less prior to departure; loss of deposit and 100% of total booking cost plus the cost of the air and cruise tickets.
For vouchers purchased through a third party vendor Vouchers are 100% non-refundable at all times and are subject to the booking conditions of the third party vendor. For cancellations involving air and cruise tickets that are already issued at the time of cancellation, the cost of the tickets are non-refundable and is in addition to the cancellation fees already outlined in the aforementioned cancellation schedule. In the event of any partial or complete no show of the tour, flights or any other booking components, the booking shall be treated as a cancellation whereby the deposit and total booking cost are fully non-refundable. No show fees may be collected by the supplier.
F bookings wherein components are partially paid for both directly to Bestway Travel and also via a third party vendor, the most restrictive terms and conditions prevail. In the event of a cancellation, any refunds will be less administration fees including visa, transfer fees, airline cancellation fees, credit card processing fees and any applicable amendment fees. Regrettably cancellation charges and fees cannot be waived. There can be no exceptions. No refund will be made for any unused portions of the holiday after the departure date. A single supplement is payable for any cancellations whereby the remaining occupant(s) require single room(s). Please note that employees of any overseas company or staff of Bestway Travel outside Australia are not authorized to provide any guarantees or agreements to customers in respect of refunds or any other matters.
Cancellation by Bestway Travel. Bestway Travel reserves the right to cancel or vary a tour prior to departure due to insufficient numbers. In such an event alternative guaranteed travel dates will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Bestway Travel will refund the full price paid, less visa cost. If a tour is cancelled due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Bestway Travel will refund all monies except visa costs, credit card merchant fees and any cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties. Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, hotel overbooking and faults with transportation or road conditions may also have an effect on the tour itinerary after the commencement date. Any decision made in respect of tour services by independent operators to re-route or amend the itinerary due to any of the above or similar circumstances is at the discretion of the tour service provider and Bestway Travel shall not be liable for any claim arising from such events.
Fees & Charges. All fully inclusive prices indicated in the document are based on group travel, and any additional arrangements from the set itinerary, such as early arrival, stay behind, stopover or routing deviations, may incur additional costs (cf. “Breakaway Policy”). Arrangements such as transfers, accommodation, etc. outside the set group arrangements/dates are at an additional cost and are not covered by the Breakaway Fee. All participants must strictly stay with the group according to the set itinerary from beginning to end. Participants are not authorized to leave the group or forfeit any day(s) or activities at any stage, unless prior consent is provided in writing by Bestway Travel. Any unauthorized deviation is subject to penalties from $200 per person per day and Bestway Travel shall not be responsible for any act or mishap thereafter. No show of any flight sectors or tour arrangements are strictly not permitted. Failure to show up or check in on time will result in the automatic cancellation of all onward flights or arrangements, and the travel document will be rendered void and fully non-refundable. No show penalties may be collected by the supplier. Any penalties and costs associated with rebooking flights and other arrangements shall be borne by the passenger. There shall be no refund for any unused services.
.Bestway Travel reserves the right to refuse service at any stage before or after booking to any customer or agent that we reasonably determine:
- Is disrespectful or abusive to our staff;
- Is likely to disrupt the smooth running of our daily business or tour operations;
- Is likely to engage in anti-social, unethical or immoral behaviour, or any behaviour that may jeopardise the safety or enjoyment of other tour participants;
- Is likely to undermine the integrity, or bring into disrepute, our company in any way or form;
- Has expectations or demands that are: unable to be satisfied; unrealistically or unreasonably excessive; misaligned or incompatible with our core values, principles and practices; or inconsistent with the product or service standards that we can deliver;
- Is in breach of our Booking Conditions.
Form of Payment:
You can elect to pay your confirmed reservation by using any of the following payment method.
- Cash, EFT accepted in our offices only
- Direct Deposit : You can pay your reserved airfare by using the service through your banking institution’s “Net Banking” services.
- Credit Card: Payment can be made by phone by filling up the credit card authority form to us. A surcharge of 2.5% will be apply for Bank Card, Visa and Master Cards.Payments by credit cards incur a non-refundable merchant fee.
Payments by internet banking or direct deposit must include reference of your full name , and a copy of the remittance advice must be emailed to Bestway Travel. When making payments, please allow a minimum bank processing time of 2 working days. Documents will not be dispatched until all funds have cleared. Late payments are subject to Late Payment Fees set forth in this document and possible cancellation of your booking.
Credit cards terms are:
- You consent to us supplying your billing, payment and identification information to third parties with whom you enter into transactions. We may also provide such personal information to third parties as is required to complete your booking.
- You authorise us to disclose your credit card details to, and obtain information from, any financial institution or credit card issuer to verify the credit card and identification details you have provided to us are accurate.
- You authorise us to take steps to confirm that there is sufficient credit on your credit card account to meet likely charges. tickets will not be issued until authorisation has been obtained from the relevant card company. You authorise us to charge all fees incurred to the credit card designated by you. If payment is not received for any reason, you agree to pay us all amounts due on demand. Confirmed bookings are subject to your credit card approval for the transaction. If the credit card is not approved, we will attempt to contact you but Bestway Travel is not responsible for any subsequent non-provision of services in the event we are unable to establish contact with you.
The following fees may apply to your Booking:
Airline Payment Fee
Bestway Travel may charge you an Airline Payment Fee in relation to processing your booking and accepting payment. Any Airline Payment Fee is charged by Bestway Travel let in its own capacity (as merchant), and not as an agent for any other party. Airline Payment Fees cover a range of costs, services, fees and charges in relation to your booking,
The Servicing Fee included in your booking payment summary is non-refundable and will be charged to you within 24 hours. Funds need to be available on your card at the time of making the booking otherwise ticketing will not take place and you may need to rebook at a higher fare level. The Servicing Fee covers a range of costs, services, fees and charges in relation to providing you with Customer Service in relation to your booking and includes GST. Bestway Travel provides customers support including telephone, email and frequently asked questions. Customers will just have to pay any applicable airline or hotel fees. Changing flights by phone incurs an additional Servicing Fee of $50. Furthermore, the Servicing Fee provides customers with assistance when an airline initiates a schedule change, or when a carrier does not immediately confirm a booking.
No refund is given if you do not request Customer Service in relation to your booking.
You will be charged the following Servicing Fee in relation each applicable Booking:
- Cancellations Fee(s). All cancellations are governed by the terms and conditions of the airlines booked for services. After confirmation, any cancellation of any component of your airfare or tour package will incur a $110.00, inclusive of GST, per person cancellation fee levied by Bestway Travel Services fee plus any cancellation fee that may be imposed by the travel provider as laid out in their conditions .Bestway Travel reserves the right to charge amendment or cancellation fees depending on circumstances and Third Party conditions.
- Reissue Fee(s).If any ticket has been issued that requires a change, for example to a date, name error, a reissue fee will apply, at a fee of $110.00 for our service fees per change plus any reissue fee payable to the airline.
- Refund Fee(s): The refund service fee incurred is $110.00 per ticket , plus any airline incurred fees. Your request for a refund is governed by the terms and conditions, is made or not made as determined by the airline. Many fares are non-refundable. Airline charges or cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare. Bestway shall only be liable to provide a refund to you to the extent that it actually receives a refund from the relevant Third Party Provider. Where refunds are due to you from a Third Party Provider, Bestway will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from that Third Party Provider. In that situation, Bestway is authorised (but not obliged) to seek such refunds from the Third Party Provider directly and on its own behalf. Where a refund is applicable, the turnaround time from the date of your request for refund to the date you are provided with your refund may take up to 12 weeks This is beyond the control of Bestway . Tickets submitted for refund must not be deducted from or offset against invoices; they will be submitted as per normal refund procedure.
- Amendment Fee(s): The first amendment will be free of charge; however any subsequent amendment will incur a charge of $55.00 in each instance in addition to any amendment levied by the travel supplier.
- All pricing is reflected in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise specifically denoted on the screen.
- Bestway Travel makes no representation that its airline price sales are identical to prices on individual airline sites that may exist from time to time.
- Bestway Travel reserves the right for marketing and commercial reasons to modify prices.
- The Servicing Fee for bookings and Insurance (if selected) are non-refundable.
Health / Vaccinations
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destination and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation and have adequate insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions
All travellers, regardless of the intended destination, should contact “The Travel Doctor” - TMVC (local call 1300 658 844) or your own doctor for professional advice prior to departure. You may also like to access the following websites, which are useful for recommendations on vaccinations required. or Smartraveller Australian government website.
Travel Documents Requirements
- All departing passengers require a valid passport for international travel. This means the passport must be valid for a set minimum period beyond your travel dates (the required 6 months minimum period depends on the country you visit).
- Please ensure you have a valid Passport well in advance of travel as either the airline staff or immigration authorities will not allow you to pass through customs and board your flight without this documentation.
- The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides helpful information on applying for or renewing an Australian passport.
- It is recommended that travellers have at least three blank pages in their passport.
- A visa provides you with the authority as a non-citizen to travel to another country. Some countries will not allow you to enter without a visa, or in some cases, without proof of a return or onward electronic or paper ticket.
- Please ensure you have a valid Visa (as applicable) for all the countries you are travelling to which require a visa well in advance of travel as either the airline staff or immigration authorities will not allow you to pass through customs and board your flight without this documentation.
- Visas are obtained from the issuing authority in Australia, usually an embassy. Visa requirements vary by both country you are travelling to and the current citizenship you hold so please ensure you check well in advance of your travel dates to allow sufficient processing time as required by the embassy. If you have booked a one-way ticket please ensure you have checked with the Consulate of the country you are travelling to in order to ensure that you comply with their laws and regulations.
- To assist you, both in determining whether you require a visa and the processing of your application online via an affiliate link, please click here. (d) The following summary of visa requirements for Australian passport holders is a guide only and subject to change
- China Visa (3 months validity) If you are lodging the visa application yourself, Bestway Travel will email you an application form and detailed instructions approximately 2 months before departure. Please notify us to request provision of preliminary documentation (for visa application purposes only). If Bestway Travel is lodging the visa application on your behalf, detailed instructions will be emailed to you approximately 2 months before departure. Note that we require the passport to be delivered to our office.
- Vietnam Visa Visa is required to enter Vietnam. An application form will be emailed to you approximately 2 months before departure. If lodged by Bestway Travel, we require the passport to be delivered to our office.
- ESTA for travel to USA (valid for 2 years multiple entry, if passport validity permits) Please wait until you receive your final documentation before submitting an ESTA electronic visa waiver application to ensure that the information you provide is complete and accurate. A small fee is payable online by credit card and the application process should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- ETA for travel to Canada (valid for 5 years multiple entry, if passport validity permits) Effective 15 March 2016, travellers must apply for an electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) to visit or transit Canada by air. The application should only take a few minutes online with a small fee payable by credit card.
Bestway Travel or any of its employees will not be held liable for any improper documentation, or visa requirements that might result in either being denied boarding of a airline transportation due to the lack of documentation of any travelling passengers as it appears on the travel documents. All proper documentation and/or visa requirements are the FULL responsibility of the passengers .
Bestway Travel are only able to lodge visas on behalf of applicants that are present in Australia at the time of application. All customers are responsible to check visa requirements with their local embassy or consulate and must ensure they obtain a visa valid for the duration of travel before departure. Bestway Travel cannot be held liable for any failure in this respect. Non-Australian passport holders will incur additional fees. Visa costs are not included in tour packages unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Bestway Travel accepts no responsibility for any failure in this respect. Bestway Travel does not issue foreign visas. We only lodge passports and application forms for visas to be issued by the relevant authorities. Bestway Travel cannot guarantee that any visa will be issued by the relevant authority and accepts no responsibility if a visa application is refused. Any cancellation fees or other expenses incurred by the customer due to the refusal of a visa will be entirely the customer’s liability.
Bestway Travel strongly recommends the purchase of comprehensive insurance at the time of booking to ensure immediate protection of your deposit. Please contact us for a quotation if you are an Australian resident. Bestway Travel are not authorised to sell insurance to non-Australian residents. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are adequately covered by insurance before trip commencement and for the duration of their travel arrangements. Bestway Travel cannot be made liable for the loss of deposits, cancellation costs, and any other costs incurred by the customer on any tour if not adequately insured.Travel insurance policy details must be provided no later than 30 days before departure to avoid delays in the dispatch of final documentation.
- Certain laws imply terms (Non-excludable Obligations) into contracts for the supply of goods or services that cannot be excluded.
- Except in relation to Non-Excludable Obligations:
- Bestway Travel makes no representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the Travel Products, Packages or the availability, continuity, reliability, accuracy, currency or security of the Services; and all warranties and other terms which are not expressly included in these terms and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bestway Travel excludes all liability (including for negligence) for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bestway Travel is not responsible or liable (including for negligence) to you for:
- any technical errors, corruption of data, unauthorised access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties including by Third Party Providers, or failure by Bestway Travel to complete Bookings (including if the Services are not available for any reason) where that failure is due to circumstances beyond its control;
- the quality of the Travel Products, or any inconvenience caused or expense incurred to you or any third party as a result of any unsuitability of Travel Products for your needs, including for use in association with other travel services;
- any failure or delay on the part of any Third Party Provider or hotels in providing Travel Products to you where your booking has been properly processed;
- any acts or omissions of Third Party Providers, hotels or other third parties in the course of delivery of any Travel Products, except to the extent that responsibility for those matters may be imposed on Bestway Travel by legislation that cannot be excluded.
Limitation of Liability:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Bestway Travel and Related Entities, and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with any delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if the Bestway Travel and Related Entities, and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In relation to any liability which cannot be exclude by law or despite the limitation above, if the Bestway Travel and Related Entities or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way is connected with any of the occurrences described above, then to the maximum extent permitted by law the Bestway Travel and Related Entities’, and/or their respective suppliers’ liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to Bestway Travel and Related Entities in connection with such transaction(s) on this website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (AU$100.00).
If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option:
1.in the case of products:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products;
2.in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Bestway Travel and Related Entities, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your breach of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the New South Wales in the Commonwealth of Australia and any legal action arising thereform shall be litigated only in the appropriate court in that state having jurisdiction in that claim.
The collection of passports and passport information for ticket issuance, visa application etc, is a firm requirement by airlines and travel operators for identification purposes.
Personal information is passed on to any relevant third party suppliers and vendors that provide or govern the products and services pertaining to your travel, such as but not limited to providers for air tickets, hotels, cruises, local tours & attractions, coaches & transfers, and travel insurance. Personal data may also be provided to government or public authorities such as customs, immigration and security services.
All personal data, with the exception of credit card details, will be stored. Bestway Travel will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes unless you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive marketing material, or want your personal information to be deleted from our database.
Information on the Website
At times this website refers you to information from third parties. Any such information is not the responsibility of Bestway Travel, and does not constitute part of our services. Bestway Travel does not accept any liability due to your reliance on third party information, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any such information.
All information on this website is provided in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. However, it remains subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
We advise all travellers that it is ultimately their own responsibility to confirm for themselves the accuracy, currency, and completeness of any information provided through this website.
Bestway Travel reserves the right to modify prices and products at our discretion as it may become necessary.
You agree to use this website for lawful purposes only. You must ensure that your access to or use of the information is not illegal or prohibited by law. This website is directed to and available for Australian residents only.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have all necessary equipment (such as computer systems) to use this website and receive the information and that such equipment is functioning correctly and is properly operated and maintained. You are responsible to ensure that no unauthorised use of or access to this website or the information entered by you is made.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing or receiving the information or this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your property. For the removal of doubt, we are not liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, howsoever caused (including through negligence), arising from or in connection with any interference or damage to your property which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
Except where otherwise specified, all trade marks (including any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol) is a trade mark or registered trade mark of Bestway Travel Services.